Fri, 02 October 2020 10:24
The global market of Data Collection and Labeling is projected to witness a swift growth. Better preparedness for the emergency, data classification and management tool, and strong AI database to integrate automation are the factors that help gain a sizeable increment in sales for the data collection and labeling market.
- The global Data Collection and Labelling market are expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.75% during the forecast period.
- Noteworthy increment in the usage of availability of data in the public domain, increment in use of the internet by the consumer and need for implementation of modern automation techniques to provide a paradigm shift in the multiple industries which will broaden the customer base of the market.
- The COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent destruction of the supply chain and value chain due to the unavailability of the supply chain operators have provided a severe setback for the market. The current economic crises and constraints on the companies will retract them from making investments in technological reforms. These situations in the current market to provide obstruction for the growth of the market at a considerable extent
- The market of North America is expected to sustain its significant market share in the market owing to the established customer base who has already adopted Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology, which will perform better with the integration of Data Collection and Labelling. Adoption of smart devices and IoT integrated appliances to elevate the market standard of the region
- The market of Asia Pacific is projected to advance at a significant marketplace; the growth in the market is registered due to an immense increment in data entry in the public domain due to the demand for mobile phones and extensive consumption of internet data in the Asia Pacific region. High use of Social Media in these regions by the majority of the population also driving the Data Collection and Labelling market pace of growth
- Healthcare sector to register stronghold in the market. The use of Data Collection and labeling to identify ailments and design the proper solutions and remedies after appropriate diagnoses. This degree of automation will develop the use of the market for more of such applications
- The image and Video segments will use these services to generate more data collection bases and strong data labeling to improve future analytics using the current characterized and sorted data—the help of these media to identify problems and rectify solutions by looking at the images videos.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Data Collection and Labeling Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
According to Straits Analysis, key players operating in the global Data Collection and Labelling market are Globalme Localization Inc., Trilldata Technologies Pvt Ltd, Alegion, Reality AI, Dobility Inc., Global Technology Solutions, Playment Inc., Appen Limited, Labelbox. Inc, Scale AI, Avery Dennison Corporation, Summa Linguae Technologies S.A., among others.
Data Collection and Labelling Market: Segmentation
By Data Type
- E-Commerce & Retail
- Customer Relationship management
- Fraud detection
- Competitive Intelligence
- Brand Reputation
- Professional Services
- Predictive Analytics
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Rest of South America
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now