The global IoT Integration market is emerging market and is presumed to grow during the forecast period. The global IoT Integration market was valued USD 0.8 Billion in 2019 and is presumed to grow at a CAGR 33.1% during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to surge in demand for digitization globally. Furthermore increase in internet penetration rate is also one of the factors propelling the market growth.
Moreover, increasing regulatory compliance and regulation also adds to the growth of IoT integration market. However data security and privacy concern hinders the market growth.
Got questions about your regional growth of
IoT Integration Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- By services, the device and platform management holds dominant position and is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period on account of broad offering of these services.
- By organization size, SMEs is the fastest growing segment and is presumed to grow during the forecast period on account of increasing trends of cloud based connectivity among SMEs
- By application area, industrial manufacturing is the fastest growing segment and is expected to witness growth during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to increase in pressure and challenges to improve operational efficiency.
- By region, North America holds dominant segment in IoT integration and is expected to grow during the forecast period on account of presence of numerous vendors offering IoT enabled services.
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing segment and is presumed to grow during the forecast period on account of surge in investment in developing economies to improve the infrastructure.
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited (India)
- Wipro Limited (India)
- ATOS SE (France)
- Accenture PLC (Ireland)
- Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan)
- Infosys Limited (India)
- Capgemini SE (France)
- HCL Technologies Limited (India)
- SoftDEL (the U.S.)
- Tech Mahindra Limited (India)
- Meshed (Australia)
- Intel Corporation (the U.S.)
- MuleSoft (the U.S.)
- DXC Technology (the U.S.)
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- NTT Data Corporation (Japan)
- Phitomas (Malaysia)
- Allerin (the U.S.)
IoT Integration Market: Segmentation
- Device and Platform Management Services
- Application Management Services
- Advisory Services
- System Design and Architecture Services
- Testing Services
- Service Provisioning and Directory Management Services
- Third Party API Management Services
- Database and Block Storage Management Services
- Network Protocol Management Services
- Infrastructure and Workload Management Services
By Organization size
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprise
- Smart Building and Home Automation
- Smart Healthcare
- Energy and Utilities
- Industrial Manufacturing and Automation
- Smart Retail
- Smart Transportation, Logistics, and Telematics
- The U.K.
- The Rest of Europe
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- The Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- The Rest of Asia-Pacific
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now