Thu, 27 August 2020 11:58
The managed file transfer market is emerging market and is presumed to grow during the forecast period. The global innovative management market was valued USD 1.0 billion in 2019 and is presumed to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2029 growing at a CAGR 11.1%. The growth is attributed to surge in cyber-attack globally. Furthermore increasing internet penetration across the globe is also one of the factors propelling the market growth. Moreover increasing process of digitization among the enterprises adds to the growth managed file transfer market. However, an issue related to scalability of managed file transfer hinders the market growth.
- The solution segment dominates the managed file transfer market
- The cloud segment holds the highest market share as it aids in reducing maintenance and infrastructure costs
- The large enterprise segment holds the highest market share on account of the growing need for security for the transfer of sensitive files among the enterprises located at different locations
- The BFSI segment’s growth can be attributed to the surging adoption of digitization, requiring high security to transfer sensitive information
- North America leads the managed file transfer market as the region is backed by the presence of giant IT companies offering managed file transfer solutions, such as IBM Corporation
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the managed file transfer market on account of increasing investment of the enterprises in digitization and growing threat of cyber-attacks in developing economies, such as India and China
Got questions about your regional growth of
Managed File Transfer Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- Accellion, Inc.
- Axway, Inc.
- Biscom, Inc.
- Cleo Communications, Inc.
- GlobalSCAPE, Inc.
- JSCAPE LLC
- Opentext Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Progress Software Corporation
- QlikTech International AB (Attunity Ltd.)
- Safe-T Group Ltd
- Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd.
- Seeburger AG
- Signiant, Inc.
- Software AG
- South River Technologies, Inc.
- Tibco Software, Inc.
- Wipro Limited
Managed File Transfer Market: Segmentation
- Consulting and system integration
- Support and maintenance
By Organization Size
- IT and telecom
- The U.K.
- The Rest of Europe
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- The Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- The Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Rest of South America
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now