Tue, 28 April 2020 10:40
The global crisis management market is a moderately consolidated market and is foreseen to grow during the forecast period. The crisis management software market was valued at USD 105 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.1%. The growth is attributed to growing government regulations and norms to enhance public safety during and after the disaster. Furthermore, a surge in the adoption of digital technology is also one of the factors propelling the market growth.
Additionally, expenditure allocation by various states and central governments to mitigate disasters is likely to pave the way for the crisis management software market growth. However, the disconnection between disaster risk reduction policy and crisis management in practice hinders market growth.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Crisis Management Software Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- By deployment mode, the cloud segment holds the largest share compared to the on-premise segment and is presumed to grow during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to an increase in process automation solutions across all industrial verticals.
- By organization size, the large enterprise segment holds the highest CAGR on account of the incorporation of digital technology that resulted in an increase in the cybercrime incidences
- By component, the services segment holds the highest share and is expected to grow during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to a broad range of offerings by crisis management that led to its integration among various companies.
- By vertical, the government sector accounts for the fastest growing market and is presumed to grow during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to the increasing emergencies across the globe, including natural disasters, cybercrimes, viral diseases, others.
- Currently, crisis management software has played a vital role in assisting the state and central government in planning and response amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- Badger Software
- The Response Group
- One Voice
- RMS Software
- Incident control room
Crisis Management Software Market Segmentation
- o Emergency management
- o Communication and Collaboration
- o Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- o Fire and Hazmat
- o Consulting Services
- o Training Services
- o Other Support Services
By Deployment Mode
By Organization Size
- Commercial and Industrial
- Energy and Utilities
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Defense and Military
- Transportation and Logistics
- The U.K.
- The Rest of Europe
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- The Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- The Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Rest of South America
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now