Tue, 29 September 2020 6:27
The global intelligent process automation market is projected to progress with a promising pace. The growing importance of integrating artificial intelligence technology streamlining the workflow and adoption of automation techniques is expected to fuel up growth prospects for the intelligent process automation market.
- The global intelligent process automation market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of xx% during the forecast period.
- Due to the strong emphasis for automation in the process and trend of using artificial intelligence to elevate the working efficiency and quality of the process, intelligent process automation is anticipated to have hefty growth in the market.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has caused shutdown for the manufacturing sites and implemented restrictions such as physical distancing and disruptions in the supply, therefore, hindering the growth of the global intelligent process automation market.
- Europe's market is expected to retain prominence and reach new growth avenues with the increasing need for process automation in manufacturing hubs of countries like Germany and Italy. The problems of high labor wages and unavailability of the adequate skilled labor force expected to act as a catalyst for the process automation.
- The Asia-Pacific market is estimated to reach new growth avenues over the slated course of time on the back of establishing manufacturing facilities by some global players and induced Foreign Direct Investments in emerging markets like India.
- The emergence of new market players and continuous development and innovation made by global players is increasing the traction of customers towards intelligent process automation.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Intelligent Process Automation Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
According to Straits Analysis, key players in the global intelligent process automation market are Wipro (India), Capgemini (France), Infosys (India), Cognizant (the U.S.), Syntel (the U.S.), Tech Mahindra (India), Xerox Corporation (the U.S.), Accenture (Ireland), Atos (France), HCL Technologies (India), Tata Consultancy Services (India), Genpact (the U.S.) among others.
Intelligent Process Automation Market: Segmentation
- Business Process Automation
- Content Management
- IT Operations
- Application Management
- Service Orchestration and Incident Resolution
- Computer Vision
- Neural Networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Mini bots and RPA
- Machine and Deep Learning
- Virtual Agents
- Design and Implementation
- Support and Maintenance
- Professional Services
By End-Use Vertical
- Banking and Finance
- IT and Telecommunication
- Transportation and Logistics
- Retail business and E-commerce
- Manufacturing operations
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of South America
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now