Wed, 10 June 2020 10:47
The KNX products market was valued USD 8.5 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 42.6 billion by 2029, with a CAGR of 15.9%. Instant integration capabilities with modern and existing smart building and home systems and surging adoption of energy-efficient products drive the market growth. However, low awareness regarding the advantages of KNX products globally is hindering the market growth.
- The KNX products have high market penetration in Europe, with more than 70% of the market share.
- In the U.S., high prices, complexity, lack of wireless, and competition from Z-Wave and ZigBee are posing stiff competition for KNX product manufacturers.
- The product segment accounted for the lion’s share in 2019 and is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. On the other hand, the services segment is expected to register a higher CAGR.
- The system component segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 of about 40% and continues to dominate the market.
- The HVAC system segment accounted for the highest value share of about 43% in 2019.
- The surveillance and monitoring segment is expected to record the highest CAGR of 16.4% during the forecast period.
- The indirect channel segment accounted for the largest share of the pie in 2019
- The commercial building segment accounted for the lion’s share of about 68% in 2019.
- The residential building segment is expected to observe the highest CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period.
- Europe accounted for the largest value share in 2019. The region is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. Favorable government regulation and increased adoption of smart home automation products in the U.K., Germany, Italy, and France, drive the market growth. Additionally, the home automation sector in the U.K. is projected to grow at a considerable rate.
Got questions about your regional growth of
KNX Products Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- Schneider Electric
- Albrecht Jung GmbH & Co. KG (JUNG)
- E.G. Brück Electronic GmbH
- Lime International
- HDL Automation
- MDT Technologies GmBH
- Zennio Avance y Tecnología S.L.
- IPAS GmbH
- EELECTRON S.p.A
- Lingg & Janke OHG
- Elsner Elektronik GmbH
- GEWISS S.P.A
- Ingenium Ingeniería y Domótica, S.L
- WAGO Kontakttechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Weinzierl Engineering GmbH
- Theben AG
KNX Products Market Segmentation
- System components
- HVAC systems
- Surveillance and monitoring SYSTEM
- Lighting and shading controls
- Sun shading controls
By Sales Channel
- Indirect channel
- Direct channel
- Commercial buildings
- Residential buildings
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now