Tue, 29 September 2020 5:40
Virtual Reality market expected to register bolstering growth over the forecast period. With the development of new products and governments backing in countries like China, the market of Virtual reality is expected to flourish across the globe.
- The Virtual Reality market is anticipated to develop at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.3% during the forecast period.
- The implementation of Virtual Reality technology for VR gaming and multimedia streaming applications to provide a large spectrum of customers for the Virtual Reality market
- The coronavirus pandemic and its aftereffects are anticipated to have positive impact on the sales of Virtual Reality products. Although, with the manufacturing shut down the supply of the products may expected to shrink at an extent, the growth in demand due to lockdowns and home isolations to promote the Virtual Reality Market.
- North America to cater a major share in the global market with strong use in mid sized corporate organizations and nearly 90% of population in the region already using Virtual Reality techniques for some applications such as online VR gaming and activities.
- The digital revolution that is being done by China, and target to generate 1/5th of revenue generation of Virtual Reality market in the country is really providing strong prospects of growth to Asia Pacific region
- Head-mounted devices segement is anticipated to dominate the market share owing to the high use of these devices in mobile gaming applications and immersive gaming experience observed due to the use of these devices.
- Consumer applications and the gaming and entertainment industry to generate major chunk of revenue in Virtual Reality market with stromg growth perspectives for the market.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Virtual Reality Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
According to Straits Analysis, key players in the Virtual Reality market are Microsoft (the U.S.), Oculus (the U.S.), Google (the U.S.), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Sixense Enterprises (the U.S.), Leap Motion (the U.S.), Vuzix (the U.S.), among others
Virtual Reality Market: Segmentation
By Device Type
- Head-Mounted Displays
- Gesture-Tracking Devices
- Projectors and Display Walls
- Aerospace & Defense
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Travel and Tourism
- Non immersive
- Semi- and Fully Immersive
- The U.K
- The Rest of Europe
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- The Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- The Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Rest of South America
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now