Mon, 30 November 2020 7:49
The Global Microwave Ceramics Capacitor Market is witnessing a surge due to the massive demand risen due to the miniaturization of the capacitors. Additionally, the surging demand for smartphones and tablets coupled with cost-efficiency and the increasing demand of microwave ceramics capacitors have propelled the growth of the market. However, the shortage of ceramic raw material has restrained the growth of the market.
- The global Microwave Ceramics Capacitor Market is expected to grow from USD 179.1 million in the year 2019 to USD 345.2 million in 2029 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% in the forecast period.
- The repercussions of COVID-19 such as lockdown and social distancing have led to a decline in the production of the capacitors there by restraining the growth of the market for a while.
- Asia Pacific dominates the market whereas the European region holds a significant share in the market.
- The Class 1 Ceramic Capacitors segment caters to the highest markets share among the different type of the Market
- The Industrial Machinery segment caters to the highest markets share among the different application in the Market
Got questions about your regional growth of
Microwave Ceramics Capacitor Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc
- AVX Corporation
- AFM Microelectronics Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Johanson Technology
- Exxelia Group
- Dalicap Technology Co
- Knowles Capacitors (Knowles Electronics, LLC.)
- TAIYO YUDEN CO., LTD
- Class 1 Ceramic Capacitors
- Class 2 Ceramic Capacitors
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Machinery
- North America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now