Fri, 22 May 2020 11:39
PCR kits are extensively used in the diagnostics and research of cancer, infectious diseases, and genetic disorders. Technological advancements, development of new PCR kits, and increasing investments in research and development activities drive the market growth. In addition, there is a consistent demand for effective detection techniques owing to rising cases of life-threatening infectious diseases, such as HIV, tuberculosis, malaria, hepatitis, and Staph-related diseases, and genetic disorders. As per the World Health Organization, around 219 million cases of malaria were registered across the world in r 2018, with 92% cases in the African subcontinent.
Got questions about your regional growth of
PCR Kits Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- The PCR kit market size was valued at USD 2,350.5 million in 2019 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8.0% due to increasing product launches and collaborations to acquire a more significant market share.
- The quantitative PCR kits held the largest market share due to the higher adoption of diagnostic and research laboratories owing to cost-effectiveness and higher efficiency in the diagnosis of infectious diseases.
- The consumables and reagents segment was the largest segment of the PCR kit market in 2019. This can be attributed to the launch of newer products and higher demand for the segment.
- North America dominates the PCR kit market, followed by Europe due to higher healthcare spending, increased adoption of new PCR kits, availability of R&D grants, and large scale commercialization of the kits.
- Qiagen N.V
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Biomérieux S.A.
- Danaher Corporation
- Quanterix Corporation
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- In March 2018, Quanterix Corporation and DestiNA Genomics entered into a partnership to develop PCR kits for detection of microRNA with high-specificity and ultra-sensitivity
PCR Kits Market Segmentation
- Quantitative PCR
- Digital PCR
- Consumables and reagents
- Genetic testing
- Infectious disease testing
- Blood screening
- Diagnostic research
- Hospitals and diagnostic centers
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies
- Academic research laboratories
- Clinical research laboratories
- Forensic laboratories
- North America
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now