Sun, 03 May 2020 10:09
The endodontic electric motors have replaced hand filers used for filing the tooth for root canal treatment. They are easy to use and have better torque and precision. Today, the endodontic electric motors are equipped with Nickel-titanium (NiTi) files to improve the quality of tooth shaping and reduce instrument fracture.
The adoption of technology in these instruments has increased its operability by reducing its size into a cordless handpiece with an in-built motor. It offers higher clinical performance due to its advantageous such as portability, no-cord drag, and convenience. Additionally, its integration with Bluetooth will enable the quick change from the reciprocatory to a rotary system, and help in personalizing the settings, customize file sequences, and record treatments.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Endodontic Electric Motor Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- Increasing the prevalence of oral diseases due to the consumption of sugar, tobacco, alcohol, and poor oral hygiene drive market growth.
- As per the American Association of Endodontics, over 15 million root canal treatments are performed every year, whereas 41,000 root canal treatments are performed daily.
- North America leads the endodontic electric motor market due to the presence of key players such as Dentsply Sirona, Danaher, KaVo Kerr, A-Dec Inc., Ultradent Products, and Aseptico, Inc.
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the endodontic electric motor market.
- The dental sector is facing a setback due to the outbreak of COVID-19 across the globe.
- On April 16, 2018, J. Morita US launched Tri Auto ZX2. The instrument has the ability to achieve patency and create glide paths with a motor that is highly beneficial over the hand files. It also offers the Optimum Torque Release (OTR) technology that automatically measures the torque during the filing operation thereby helping in reducing the possibility of file jamming, breakage, ledge formation in curved canals, and canal transportation thus enhancing its product portfolio.
- Dentsply Sirona (the U.S.)
- Danaher (the U.S.)
- KaVo Kerr (the U.S.)
- Morita (Japan)
- A-Dec Inc. (the U.S.)
- Ultradent Products (the U.S.)
- W&H-Group (Europe)
- NSK (Japan)
- COXO (China)
- FKG Dentaire (Europe)
- Aseptico, Inc. (the U.S.)
- Ivoclar Vivadent (Europe)
- Septodont (Europe)
Endodontic Electric Motor Market Segmentation
By Product type
- Dental hospitals and clinics
- Dental academics and research institutes
- North America
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now