Pathogenic microorganisms are the biggest threats in healthcare settings. They are highly prevalent in operating theatres, dialysis stations, intensive care units, and diagnostic laboratories, which is further rising the need for protective clothing to prevent infection in both patients and hospital workers. The market’s most prominent driver is the increasing awareness regarding health, hygiene, and safety of healthcare professionals. Apart from this, rising fatalities due to the COVID-19 outbreak is subsequently surging the demand for personal protective equipment (PPE). In line with this, governments across the globe are channelizing efforts to provide PPEs to healthcare workers.
- The healthcare personal protective equipment (PPE) market was valued at USD 45,125 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 79,542 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 7.2%.
- The respiratory protection and the head, eye, & face protection segment hold over 50% of the healthcare personal protective equipment market due to the rising prevalence of communicable diseases, such as COVID-19. However, a shortage of such equipment might hamper segment growth.
- North America held the largest market share in 2019. Rising government initiatives and increasing awareness regarding the health and safety of workers drive market growth. In the U.S., healthcare facilities are facing a shortage of personal protective equipment. Thus, adequate production and distribution of the equipment are crucial.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- I. DuPont de Nemours and Company
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Ansell Limited
- MSA Safety Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Sioen Industries NV
- Lakeland Industries, Inc.
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.
- Radians, Inc.
- In India, NATHEALTH Healthcare Federation, a forum that liaisons between government and private hospitals, in its meeting with NITI Aayog submitted a list of 50 essential PPE to tackle the mounting cases of COVID-19.
- On March 22, Honeywell announced to manufacture nearly a million N95 masks. The company also hired started new workers to accelerate its mask production and deliver them to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment Market: Segmentation
- Medical gloves
- Medical gowns
- Medical footwear
- Respiratory protection and masks
- Eye & face protection
- Head protection
- Hospitals and clinics
- Ambulatory care units
- Diagnostic laboratories
- North America
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now