Mon, 25 May 2020 6:44
The gamification market’s most prominent driver is its rising adoption in various industrial sectors for customer and employee engagement and revenue enhancement purposes. The market is still in its nascent stage and expected to grow at a significant pace in the coming years due to its widespread use by both small enterprises as well as established players.
Gamification offers a high return on investment and provides recognition and rewards to the employees as per their performance, further driving its adoption for employee management. However, intricacies in gaming application development might hamper the market growth. The incorporation of advanced technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence offers lucrative opportunities for market growth. In addition to this, gamification is also leveraged for the development of coronavirus vaccination, further driving the market growth.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- On the basis of components, the services segment is anticipated to grow at a faster pace. Gamification players offer various services such as implementation, consulting, support, and maintenance to help users with effortless installation and deployment.
- The cloud deployment segment is the fastest-growing segment due to its widespread adoption in small, medium, and large enterprises.
- Based on end-user verticals, the IT & telecom segment holds the highest market shares. IT & telecom companies are witnessing tough competition and are following a customer-centric approach to gain a competitive edge, further driving the market growth.
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the gamification market owing to the rapid adoption of gamification technology by companies in countries such as China, India, New Zealand, and Australia for promoting their brand name.
- Ambition (the U.S.)
- Aon (the U.K.)
- Axonify Inc. (Canada)
- BI WORLDWIDE (the U.S.)
- Centrical (the U.S.),
- Hoopla (the U.S.)
- IActionable (U.S)
- Influitive (Canada)
- IO (the U.K.)
- Microsoft (the U.S.)
- SAP (Germany)
- Scrimmage (the U.S.)
- Tango Card (U.S)
- Verint (the U.S.)
- In September 2019, Microsoft Corporation added new AI-driven features and applications to Dynamics 365 to help companies with appropriate insights and customer engagement experiences.
Gamification Market Segmentation
By Organization Size
By End-User Vertical
- Banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI)
- Telecom & IT
- The U.K.
- The Czech Republic
- The Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- The Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Rest of South America
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- The UAE
- Saudi Arabia
- The Rest of MEA
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now