Tue, 15 December 2020 1
The global computing keyboard market is witnessing a surge due to the massive demand from enterprises. Additionally, technological advancements and innovations have led to the proliferation of different types of keyboards. Besides digitalization has played a vital role in the utilization of different types of keyboards. Further certain improvements in the switches of the existing keyboards along with enhanced designs have propelled the growth of the market. However, the increasing utilization of text to speech converter has restrained the growth of the market.
- The global computing keyboard market is expected to grow from USD 2.7 billion in the year 2019 to USD 3.4 Billion in 2029 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% in the forecast period.
- The repercussions of COVID-19 such as lockdown and social distancing have led to a decline in the shipments of the keyboards thereby restraining the growth of the market for a while. However, increased demand from the consumers on account of Work from home had affected the market.
- Asia Pacific dominates the market owing to the availability of cost-effective raw materials and larger PC shipments.
- The European region holds a significant share in the market owing to the Besides increased digitalization, a large amount of working population mainly in the BFSI sector, Fintech, automotive, and the construction sector among others
- The wired keyboards segment caters to the highest markets share among the different type of the Market
- The Enterprise and Institutional use segment caters to the highest markets share among the different application in the Market
Got questions about your regional growth of
Computing Keyboard Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- Rapoo Corporation
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Tech Technology Ltd. (Fuhlen)
- Ducky Channel International Co. Ltd.
- Das Keyboard
- Trust International B.V
- Dell Technologies
- Apple Inc.
- Diatec Corporation
- Cherry Americas
- Acer Incorporated
Computing Keyboard Market: Segmentation
- Wired Keyboard
- Wireless Keyboard
- Enterprise and Institutional use
- Professional individual use
By Sales Channel
- Offline Sales Channel
- Company Dealers/Distributors
- Value-added Re-seller
- System integrator
- Online Sales Channel
- Online Retailers
- Online Marketplace
- The U.K
- The Rest of Europe
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- The Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- The Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Rest of South America
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now