Mon, 13 April 2020 12:37
Software that is developed to improve the nature and structure of contents and thereby to enhance the decision-making process is known as content analytics. Attributed to the rising competition, companies are increasingly adopting the software. The global content analytics market is witnessing stiff competition, and this expected is to increase during the forecasted period.
The escalating demand for content analytics among small and medium-sized organizations to optimize productivity and revenue is considered as a significant driver for market growth. These enterprises adopt cloud-based content analytics solutions. In addition, the rising social media usage, coupled with technological advancements, also amplifies market penetration. However, the lack of awareness among the end-users as well as complexities in handling the software may inhibit the market growth.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Content Analytics Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- Cloud deployment is holding the major share of the market on account of its widespread adoption by small and medium enterprises. This deployment type lowers the setup and maintenance costs and thereby attracts customers.
- Text analytics is considered one of the fastest-growing segments in the global content analytics market. An enormous amount of text data is generated on a daily basis from various sources such as social media platforms, tweets, blogs, emails, forums, and others. Text analytics helps to attain the insights hidden in these unstructured data and further helps the companies to make attractive strategies.
- The BFSI sector is estimated as the fastest-growing end-user industry in the market, owing to the recent transformations occurring in the industry. The industry is leveraging the power of analytics in its operations, and nowadays, content analytics plays a vital role in various areas such as risk mitigation, customer trend identification, supply chain, and others.
- Europe is considered a lucrative marketplace as the companies are utilizing analysis tools and text mining on data from various sources, including social media and public or proprietary documents.
- A few of the key players operating in the content analytics market are Adobe Systems, INC. (U.S), Clarabridge, INC. (U.S), Interactive Intelligence Group, INC. (U.S), International Business Machine Corporation (U.S), Nice Systems LTD. (Israel), Opentext Corporation (Canada), Oracle Corporation (U.S), SAP SE (Germany), SAS Institute, INC. (U.S), and Verint Systems (U.S).
- In October 2019, SAS and Red Hat partnered to enhance the analytical abilities in the hybrid cloud. This will help the organizations to utilize hybrid cloud technologies to increase their business productivity.
Content Analytics Market Segmentation
- Text Analytics
- Video Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Speech Analytics
- Other Applications
By End-User Industry
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- IT & Telecom
- The Czech Republic
- The Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- The Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Rest of South America
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- The UAE
- Saudi Arabia
- The Rest of MEA
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now