Thu, 25 June 2020 10:13
The global collaborative robots market is facing a golden era with rising adoption in the manufacturing and automotive sectors. With the advent of Industry 4.0, companies are striving to enhance productivity and boost resource utilization. Moreover, the industrial transformation has changed the caged and fixed working locations of robots to workstations, besides human employees.
Rapid changes in the automotive sector due to the evolving customer demands for a superior driving experience, low carbon emission, and others have encouraged automotive companies to adopt innovative technologies, such as cobots, for the production of high-quality products. Furthermore, the healthcare sector is also extensively deploying collaborative robots for enhanced patient centricity. The rising adoption of cobots across different sectors is catalyzing the growth of the collaborative robots market.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Collaborative Robots Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
Cobots with a payload of more than 10 kg are expected to record the fastest growth owing to their ability to handle heavy tasks that requires precision and accuracy. Moreover, they can heavy loads, which reduces the loading and unloading cycles.
- Assembling and disassembling applications are estimated to witness the highest growth in the coming years. In the case of small workpieces, collaborative robots offer more precision and accuracy when compared with conventional methods. Hence, it is highly preferred by manufacturers.
- The electronics sector is considered to emerge as a lucrative industry for the collaborative robots market as the sector requires cobots with low payloads for its applications. Low payload cobots are cost-efficient and is smaller in size. Furthermore, cobots also have an accuracy of 0.1mm and hence it is suitable for handling circuit boards.
- North America is intended as a region with huge growth potential for the collaborative robots market, attributed to the tremendous adoption of robotics and automation by countries such as the U.S and Canada. The region accounts for substantial labor costs and also lacks skilled workers. This also assists the growth of the market in the North American region.
- The major players in the global collaborative robots market are ABB (Switzerland), AUBO Robotics (U.S), Comau (Italy), Doosan Robotics (South Korea), F&P Robotics (Switzerland), FANUC (Japan), Franka Emika (Germany), KUKA (Germany), MABI Robotic (Switzerland), Precise Automation (U.S), Rethink Robotics (U.S), Stäubli (Switzerland)Techman Robot (Taiwan), Universal Robots (Denmark), and YASKAWA (Japan).
Collaborative Robots Market Segmentation
- 5 kg
- Between 5 and 10 kg
- More than 10 kg
- Assembling and disassembling
- Welding and soldering
By End-Use Industry
- Automotive and aerospace
- Electronics and semiconductors
- Food and beverage
- Plastics and polymers
- The U.K.
- The Czech Republic
- The Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- The Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Rest of South America
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- The UAE
- Saudi Arabia
- The Rest of MEA
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now