As a primary responsibility, you will be required to generate revenue growth from your region’s clients.
• Devise high-growth strategies to manage client expectations and maximize conversion and contract values.
• Identify key decision makers and act as a strategic partner to C-level and senior executives within an assigned organization to drive revenues
• You will be responsible for running deals from end to end, with a high aspiration to grow alongside clients as they grow.
• Understand key research parameters across verticals such as Healthcare, Chemicals, Automotive, Aerospace & Defence, Hi-tech, Semiconductor, etc.)
• Maintain compliance in utilizing internal revenue enablement tools and management processes.
• Manage revenue forecast accuracy on a monthly basis and ensure that the sales pipeline remains full of qualified leads & prospects.
• Collaborate with internal resources (such as Research, Content, and Graphics) and external networks to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive revenues.