Thu, 07 May 2020 2:52
The subscription and billing management software market was valued USD 2.9 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 13.8 billion by 2029, with a CAGR of 16.7%.
Integrating disruptive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) with subscription and billing solutions, transformation in the business model, adoption of self-service payment models are some of the driving the market growth. However, the surge in the number of cybercrimes and data theft might hamper market growth.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Subscription and Billing Software Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- The solution segment accounted for the lion’s share in 2019 and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. On the other hand, the services segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR.
- The managed services segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019, which if more than 60% and continues to dominate the market. Whereas the professional services segment is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The cloud segment accounted for more than half of the value share in 2019. The on-premise segment is expected to grow with a significant CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period
- The large enterprises' segment accounted for the largest share of the pie in 2019. The SME segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The retail and e-commerce segment accounted for the largest share of the pie in 2019. The media and entertainment segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period.
- Oracle Corporation
- Sage Plc
- SAP SE
- Digital River
- Aria Systems
- Amdocs (Vindicia)
Subscription and Billing Software Market Segmentation
- Professional services
- Managed services
By Deployment Mode
By Organization Size
- Large enterprises
- Small and medium enterprises
By Industry Vertical
- Retail and e-commerce
- IT and telecom
- Media and entertainment
- Public Sector and utilities
- Transportation and logistics
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now