Industrial boilers use electricity, coal, gas, biomass, and other sources to produce steam for heating purposes. Rising adoption of boilers in the food and beverage industries, stringent government regulations, and increasing popularity of solar panels drives the market growth. However, the huge installation costhinders the market growth.
Impact of COVID-19
The demand for boiler is decelerating amidst the COVID-19 pandemic as most of the manufacturers are forced to shut down their operations. Halt in the trade activities has reduced the availability of raw materials.However, the market is projected to witness a slight growth on account of rising consumer demand for clean energy, which has compelled the manufacturers to produce electricity using boilers.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Industrial Boiler Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
Industrial Boiler Market: Segmentation
By Heat Source
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast PeriodsView Full Report Buy This Report Now