Online pharmacy is an internet retailer platform that offers prescribed medicines, OTC medications, and dietary supplements. They offer better prices than offline shops, with easier availability, faster delivery, and greater customer confidentiality. Rising internet penetration, enhanced healthcare facilities, increasing geriatric population, and rising awareness about e-commerce drive the market growth. The market’s most prominent driver is the changing customer preference for online pharmaceutical platforms.
Impact of COVID-19
Panic buying amidst the novel coronavirus outbreak is driving the ePharmacies market. While most offline pharmacies and medical stores continue to function amidst the countrywide lockdown, many consumers have switched to buying medicines online due to the fear of getting affected by the virus, further driving the market growth.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
ePharmacy Market Segmentation
By Drug Type
By Product Type
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast PeriodsView Full Report Buy This Report Now