North America Pulse Flour Market Is Pegged To Reach USD 3,211 Million At A CAGR Of 12.1%

Pulses are a sustainable and inexpensive way of acquiring a variety of nutritional benefits. Pulse flour is gluten-free that offer major advantages over rice and wheat, especially in bakery products, tortillas, and pasta, among others. Globally, 84% of the pulses produced is to meet the domestic demand, and the remaining 16% is included in the world trade. Canada is the leading producer of pulses. It exports 5 million tons of pulses each year, whereas the U.S. exports 1.1 million tons.

Most of the pulse flour producers in the Americas are offering a range of choices to consumers such as lentils flour and pea flour. They also have intensified research and development activities to serve the market better. A few years back, the United Nations and the U.S. started advocating pulses and pulse flour to address the demand from growing lactose and gluten intolerant population. Over 2 million people in America are suffering from gluten intolerance.

By product, North America pulse flour market is segmented into lentil flour, chickpea flour, beans flour, and others. Chickpea is the leading contributor to the regional market since it offers better nutritional benefits such as high protein content and improved taste and texture.

Got questions about your regional growth of

Pulse Flour Market?

Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505

Chickpea Flour Could be the New Revenue Pocket

North American pulse flour market by product is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period of 2018–2025.

Lentils flour is one of the major contributors the North America pulse flour market. In 2015, around 637 kilotons lentil flour worth USD 647 million was produced in the region and was expected to grow a healthy CAGR of 12.3% in the years to come. On the other hand, chickpea flour is witnessing huge demand in the region. In 2015, 91 kilotons of chickpea flour worth USD 112 million was produced, and it is likely to experience a growth at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period of 2019–2025.

Today, a huge population in the region has become health-conscious, and most of them are focusing on food that can boost their health level. Numerous food and confectionery products are being made using bean flour to offer protein and amino acid in balance. People are increasingly mixing soybean flour with wheat bread to improve the overall nutrient content. The market for bean flour is emerging in North America and is expected to generate revenue of USD 252 million by the end of 2019. The trend is likely to continue in the years to come, which can offer an opportunity for the players to invest in this product line.

Ingredion and the Scoular Company to Dominate the Market

Established in 1906, Ingredion is one of the major players that provide ingredients solution. It manufactures and sells biomaterials and nutritional ingredients, including sweeteners and starch, utilized frequently in products. The company is actively working in various industries such as Pulp & Paper, Food & beverages, corrugating products, textile, pharmaceutical, animal feed, corn oil market, and personal care industries. It has a strong presence in over 40 countries. In 2014, it generated USD 5,668 million.

The Scoular Company is engaged in buying, selling, storing, and handling food and feed ingredients, grains and oil seeds as well as managing transportation and logistics globally. The company was founded in 1892 and is headquartered in Omaha, the U.S. It majorly operates in two reportable segments: food ingredients and supplements. The food ingredients include fiber, protein, sugars, and flours.

Some of the other key players in the market are Best Cooking Pulses Inc, Archer Daniels Midland, SunOpta, Anchor ingredients co, EHL ingredients, and Batory food.

" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"

* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market

* Explorable Revenue Sources

* Customer Behaviour Analysis

* Target Partners

* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors

* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods

View Full Report Buy This Report Now

Copyright . All rights Reserved By Straits Research