The global NVME market is emerging market and is presumed to grow during the forecast period. The global NVME market was valued USD 43.1 billion in 2019 and is presumed to grow at a CAGR 28.3% during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to surge in data generation and evolving demand for data generation. NVME provides alternative option to small computer system interface standard and Advance technology interface standard in order to connect and transmit data between host and targeted storage device. Furthermore increase increasing adoption of NVME technologies is also one of the factors propelling the market growth.
Furthermore, NVME offers broad range of traits that includes; low latency, reduction in CPU usage, enhance bandwidth, various packing options, and increase in input and output activity rates. Moreover, significant performance offered by NVME technologies also adds to the growth of Artificial Intelligence market. However, performance problem associated with storage software hinders the market growth.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- By product, Solid State Driver holds higher CAGR and is presumed to grow during the forecast period on account of the benefits provided by NVMe SSDs.
- By communication standard, Ethernet holds higher CAGR and is expected to grow during the forecast period on account of growing adoption of Industry 4.0 among manufacturing & automotive sectors.
- By deployment location, Hybrid holds higher CAGR and is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period on account of increasing in accumulation of huge of data require for processing.
- By vertical, energy sector holds dominant position and is anticipated to witness growth on account of broad offering of NVME technologies.
- By region, North America holds higher CAGR and is expected to grow during the forecast period on account of presence of key vendors offering NVME technology.
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region and is expected to grow during the forecast period on account of increasing investment in developing economies such as China, India and Indonesia.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (Samsung) (South Korea),
- Western Digital Corporation (Western Digital) (US),
- Intel Corporation (Intel) (US), Dell EMC (US),
- Broadcom Inc. (Broadcom) (US),
- Micron Technology, Inc. (Micron Technology) (US),
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (Cisco)
NVME Market Segmentation
- Solid-state Drives (SSDs)
- All-flash Arrays
By Communication Standard
- Fibre Channel
By Deployment location
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Telecommunications & ITeS
- Education & Research
- Media & Entertainment
- Business & Consulting
- The U.K.
- The Rest of Europe
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- The Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- The Rest of Asia-Pacific
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now