The image recognition market is anticipated to progress at a considerable rate over the forecast period. The advancements in technology and development in the matter of powerful camera lens integration propel the image recognition market's sales.
- The image recognition market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of xx% during the forecast period.
- The implementation of image recognition technology for security enhancement and authorization assessment to create a strong potential customer base for the Image Recognition market
- The coronavirus pandemic and its after-effects are expected to have little effect on the image recognition products' sales. Although, with the manufacturing shutdown, the supply of the products may be expected to shrink to an extent, subsequently reducing the products' ability.
- North America has a sizeable share in the global market. Most smartphone users in the region have already used image recognition software and techniques for applications such as online shopping and banking activities.
- The digital revolution that is being carried out in the major countries in the Asia-Pacific, like India and the already established market of China, the market of image recognition is anticipated to propel forward at a promising pace.
- The services segment is estimated to hold a significant market share due to the post-sales service provided, and the maintenance needed to be looked after for the smooth run of the technology.
- BFSI and E-commerce sectors are anticipated to progress at a considerable pace in the global market. Due to Amazon's lockdown restrictions and increased business, the image reduction technique in the E-commerce segment is likely to increase due to induced traffic in the market.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Image Recognition Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
According to Straits Analysis, key players in the Image Recognition market are Honeywell International Inc (the U.S.), IBM (the U.S.), Google (the U.S.), Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan), Qualcomm Technologies Inc. (the U.S.), Attrasoft Inc. (the U.S.), LTU Technologies (France), Intelligent Retail (Russia), Catchoom Technologies S.L. (Spain), Wikitude GmbH (Austria), Pattern Recognition Company GMBH (Germany), Blippar (the U.K.), Planorama (France) among others.
Image Recognition Market: Segmentation
- IT and Telecom
- Retail and E-Commerce
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of South America
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now