The GDP of several emerging and developing countries, such as Asia-Pacific and South America, is surging in recent times in light of the establishment of significant manufacturing sectors and facilities, particularly those in Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa BRICS nation. These countries are confronting cross-border threats such as terrorism from foreign radicals, resulting in a severe impact on the civilians’ life. As a result, these countries are allocating extended budgets to upgrade the monitoring and surveillance system. Unfavorable geopolitical tussles among several neighboring countries, including India-Pakistan and others, have led to the cold wars. Situations of rising concerns of CBRN attacks are expected to bolster the demand for the systems that provide adequate protection against it.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear Security Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- Ø Developers of CBRN systems aim at improving the performance and functionality of security devices. This is attributed to the development of CBRN security systems such that they provide accurate and quick information to emergency responders and defense personnel in order to tackle the situations that involve a deliberate release of CBRN agents.
- Ø Currently, there is a trend of building advanced detectors that possess high selectivity, rapid monitoring speed, reduced false alarm rates, and real-time detection capability.
- Ø Industries such as semiconductors integrated circuit (ICs), networking, and telecommunication are advancing for the development of simulation models or tools that aid emergency responders in the decision making process at the time of the CBRN incident.
- Ø North America is expected to lead the regional market and is anticipated to retain its supremacy over the forecast period. This is attributed to the implementation of stringent policies and several initiatives for CBRN security.
The key players operating in the global CBRN security market involves Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Bruker (the U.S.), Cherming group (the U.K.), Smiths Detection (the U.K.), America Corporation (the U.S.), Battelle (the U.S.), Bioquell (the U.K.), Rheinmetall AG(Germany) and Thales Group(France), Elbit Systems(Israel)
- Ø On December 20, 2017, Williams Advanced Engineering announced the collaboration with Thales. The collaboration is intended to provide biological surveillance systems for the U.K. Ministry of Defense. The new protection system is called Biological Surveillance and Collector System (BSCS). The system is designed to protect the overseas U.K. forces from the biological attacks by detecting incoming attacking particles in the air through specialized sensors and evaluating equipment.
- Ø On November 20, 2015, Smiths Detection announced the launching of new compact and ruggedized Explosive Trace Detectors (ETD) designed for the mobile screening.
- Ø On February 27, 2020, Rheinmetall AG announced the partnership with DST, CSIRO, QUT, and RMIT to develop a new sovereign automated vehicle.
Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear Security Market Segmentation
- Protective Wearables
- Respiratory Systems
- Detection and Monitoring Systems
- Decontamination Systems
- Information Management Software
- Civil & Law Enforcement
- North America
- South America
- The Middle East
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now