There is an increase in the sale of fast-food products such as burgers and pizzas that have led to a surge in demand for kraft paper used in wrapping. The increasing environmental concerns throughout the world have encouraged governments in various countries to invest in the development of such products that are biodegradable and cause less harm to the environment. The regulations imposed on the packaging industry, food and beverages, industrial packaging, pharmaceuticals, and other consumer durable goods are directly raised on the kraft paper market.
Impact of Covid-19
COVID-19 has impacted the business world adversely, be it any industry. There is a visible shift in consumer behavior toward safe and reliable products. Manufacturers are developing products that have less risk of contamination to wildlife. Increasing prices of raw materials with trade restrictions imposed by governments across the world are some of the factors that are expected to cause congestions in the supply chain.
Got questions about your regional growth of
Kraft Paper Market?
Just drop us a line or call on +1 646 480 7505
- An increase in awareness of eco-friendly products has led to an increase in demand for kraft paper, working as a substitute for plastic and used for various purposes.
- Corrugated boxes are dominating the kraft paper market; they not only offer protection to shipped goods from damages but also offer easy handling features.
- The Asia-Pacific Kraft Paper market is growing at a higher rate due to densely populated countries such as China and India.
- There are a variety of applications of kraft paper in various sectors such as healthcare, food and beverages, consumer durables, building, and construction industries.
- Kraft pulping process of kraft making reduces lignin content that accounts for its high strength, whiteness, and resistance to yellowing.
- Due to the ban of plastic in developed countries, there is increased adoption of kraft paper in various industries.
Kraft Paper Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Specialty Kraft paper
- Sack Kraft paper
- Virgin Natural Kraft paper
- Colored Kraft paper
- Bleached Kraft paper
- Printed Kraft paper
- Poly Coated Kraft paper
- Food and beverage
- Personal Care
- Grocery and shopping bags
- Corrugated boxes
- Floor Covering
- Paint Masking
- Multiwall Sacks
- Pallet Uses
By End Use
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Food and beverages
- North America
- Central and South America, and the Caribbean
- Middle East
- International Paper
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Weyerhaeuser Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Stora Enso
- Oji Paper
- UPM-Kymmene Group
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
- Nippon Unipac Holding
- The Mondi Group
" Crucial Insights The Report Provides:"
* Known and Unknown Adjacencies Influencing the Growth of Market
* Explorable Revenue Sources
* Customer Behaviour Analysis
* Target Partners
* Customized Geographical Data Based on Customers as well as Competitors
* Analysis of Market Size and CAGR between the Forecast Periods
View Full Report Buy This Report Now